View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #19
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Green's latest interview

I think you have a good attitude suriel-and just to add, some of us may die in a catastrophe.....so?? I personally don't want to cultivate a fear of death, it causes too much trouble on this planet.

We seek to control outer circumstances in order to feel safe, is this not part of the old paradigm we are moving away from? What do I have control over?
Just myself, hopefully my emotional state, my "vibration". I am hoping for a lot more to be revealed and our true powers to come forth, not just a scenario where we are all scratching for survival after some apocalypse.

The information that I have come across on PC and this forum that resonates is that we are all truly powerful spiritual beings, and once the veil is lifted, all bets are off.

George Green seems to be getting info from insiders who are soaking in the system, well, how can they be perfectly objective about the reality of the rest of the world? It's not that I think he and his contacts are mistaken, but that they are playing a part in this drama, not the directors of the action. Can they see what we see? I believe they are just as blind as anyone else because of their position, locked into a mindset that is fear based and quite frankly ANTIQUATED.

There may be a force so great that no one on the planet will be spared a transformation, unpredictable, powerful, all-inclusive and unmistakable. This would include death obviously, but hey it ain't the end!

That is the train I want to ride.

Cue "Age of Aquarius"

Last edited by pilot; 09-24-2008 at 04:56 PM.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote