View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:55 AM   #566
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pineal Gland Awakening: Star Nations Teachings

You are so named, Day, to bring forth the light of day, representing all of your tribe that have come and gone and continue to shine forth. It is an honor to have come across your path in the now. My guides also honor you as they spoke for the very first time, since I have known them. You are a holder of your history.

If I may put a log that I have brought with me, to place on your fire. I have a story I would like to share with you. One that is of a great tragedy in your history that many have forgotten. But one that is also of the great love that your people share with each other that has endured a great test of time.

Thirty years ago, I lived in Western North Carolina. I was a young buck at the time. Fishing and hunting ran through my veins. I used to fish the river called Catawba almost everyday. This river was east of Cherokee, N.C. A good hours drive. Little did I know that I was also in a land of the Cherokee.

On this one particular evening, a couple of friends and I were having a conversation about paranormal stuff that was in the county. Things that had happened. One such story was about a black man who was accused of a crime he did not commit and was hung in a tree. So we heard of the location and decided to investigate. I had a Triumph convertible and so we loaded up and took off. We found the location of where this hanging took place. There was a shape of a man hanging from this tree that was shaped by honeysuckle. A vine with small yellow flowers that had a beautiful smell.

Well we decided to take off and on the way back we spotted something that was just out of place. It was a square of railing on the side of the road. Like industrial stair railing. 2" pipe basically. An area had been cordoned off without any markings as to what was inside it. The area was about 12' X 20'.
No larger. As it turned out, it was a burial site. Again no markings to be seen. It was also night but there was enough light to make out that it was a burial site. I was leaning on a rail and just checking it out. There were 6 small flat stones that were possibly head stones. As I was looking at this, I had this urge to enter this site. At first I denied it. I had rationalized that it was basically sacred ground and that out of respect, I would not cross it. As I was processing this, the urge became stronger. I fought against it. It took about 6 times then I realized I was being contacted. Whatever it was trying to contact me was not evil, so I said Ok. So I crossed the barrier and stood up and was going into what I call prayer mode. Mind you I was on the inside edge. Then all of a sudden, my eyes were opened and I saw before me a vision. Also a voice was speaking to me at the same time. In the vision was a horrible sight unfolding as the frames went forward. Before me was a tribe of a few thousand Cherokees dying from a plague. Very well could have been chicken pox brought here by the Whites. The encampments had many running around and treating the ill. They were dropping by the hundreds and it was a mystery to them as to why and what was happening. The voice was the Chief and he was powerless as to what was happening and kept asking me what was happening. I had no answers for him. What hit me was his sadness as to what befell them. I could feel his connection to everyone of them. The suffering. The anguish. It was suffocating. It got to the point where I could not watch any longer. So I snapped out of it. I also got out of there. I have not been the same since. I have also wondered why I was shown that ever since and maybe you will understand this much better. But I did realize a few things. One is that there has always been a great respect for one another and also a great love for one another that, you are all and still very much connected. Even the ones who have passed are still here with you. I still feel this great loss and still shed tears as to this event that took place way back then. In away I am glad I did not have any answers to give to this great Chief who knew every single one of them. A great Chief holds that connection with his people because they are "ONE". I get that. I am, despite my sadness, very much honored to have witnessed this. Hopefully you will be able to see through the eyes of the hawk what I have spoken here tonight and may it reaffirm that the connection is the Key to all of us and Grandfather. Even the 4 legged and the winged ones cried. I fear the whites will never learn what they have done and grow from it, or the young who will not want to remember the ways that were one with our Mother.

I have traveled many of these lands here in the states. I have been blessed by every tribe that I have visited. I am grateful. I apologize for the sharing of such a terrible story but I want you to know that it connected me and for that I am grateful. The Elders that reside beyond our space and time never told me that I would be blessed in such ways. Right now as I write this, one of my guides who is a Shaman, who is always expressionless, is smiling at me.

May Father Sun shine on you!

Namaste'