View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #1
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Waterman Files - announcement tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

With those of you familiar with Dr. John Waterman and the scope and depth of the information he brings to us every week on Argusoog Radio, it is with great pleasure that I can tell you information will be made available on tomorrows show (Friday, February 12/2010) about a project that he and I have been working on for many weeks involving a significant amount of critical information we are making available to anyone who wants it.

In a nutshell, it is a new website - not "another forum" - but a growing collection of information that is specific and crucially relevant at this time. Something meant to provide not only time-sensitive and/or crucial pieces of info, but info that may be entirely "new" to some - the "story behind the story" that impacts, and will increasingly affect every one of us in the days and months to come. The site is based on "The Audio Files" - very informal recorded conversations John and I have had discussing recent events, history and the future.

We sincerely hope this becomes an asset to the Community. The Waterman Files for anyone not familiar, airs every Friday at Argusoog Radio - 1-3pm PST (3pm-5pm CST). Take good care, everyone!

With kind regards, Tobias
PS: I will post more info here later tonight if I get everything "ready" so you know where to check it out if you'd like.

Last edited by Tobias; 02-12-2010 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Adding more info
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote