View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gold, Silver and copper… And it's spiritual not financial! :)

I saw this guy Stephane Cardinaux this last weekend at the Stars and Stones event in Bury I posted last week… fascinating event , I highly recommend it to people on here where people like us meet to try and 'work it out'….

"here Stephan adds more detail to his measurement experience:"Variations of the (body's aura) vital field in the presence of a metal patch (10cm /10cm) - placed in front of the breast - Metals are placed in the lessening order- Gold 160 %, Silver 140 %, Copper 130 %, Zink 113 %, Titanium 110 %, ----Normal vital field 100 %, Nickel 79 %, Iron 76 %, Aluminium 68 %, Lead 58 % - - ................ average values for non allergic persons to certain metals.."

More information here...
http://www.goldenmean.info/geobiology/

The metals specifically boost certain chakras and this specific data is not here on site but is in his latest book (Frencxh). Alumnium and Mercury (52% amalgam) specifically lower the 3rd eye chakra area!!! It could be the link to chemtrails and why they are only in populated areas where the 'crop' is. Barium is quite a rare metal and wasn't tested but I bet it does something similar and is not good... In "minerals for the genetic code" barium is not good.

The PM metals boost the chakra and tend to be the higher chakra's hence crowns etc being made from these metals with crystals inlaid in them.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 04-22-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote