View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #24
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hi, just joined and need some help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am new to the forum.

My name is Joseph, Im 31 years old and from the UK.
On December 26th 2004 something strange happened to me, I dont know what but it changed my life forever. I became very interested in the world for the first time in my life and began to read up on a variety of topics from ancient history to UFO's and ET's. The more I read the more I can see that something strange happened and is happening in my life, involving quite a few members of my family. I have a hard time talking to most people about things that happened/happen in my own life but I guess Im now in the best place for that .

Im not trying to sell a book/movie or promote a website. Im simply looking to converse with other like-minded individuals on topics that most others in society deem "lunatic fringe".

I do have a request of members here. Im looking for 1 book or film (if possible) that can explain the current global conspiracy in an easy to understand format that cites sources for its info. It must cover most, if not all of the major topics - History/UFO's/ET's/Global Banking/Climate Change/Spirituality/Religion/Space travel/Time travel/Globalisation/Paranormal. This will be for a friend that is not well versed in the topic's.
I thankyou all in advance for any help offered.

So .... Hello all

Hi Joseph, do you have access to satellite tv?

Check out 'Hidden Agenda' at 3pm on Monday afternoon 10th November on EMTV (EDGE tv channel 200 on sky). This will put everything that you have requested together into one show.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote