View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #13
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Well, thank you so much for giving us your enlighted wisdom yoda. I get back to the "We are all One" comment thrown around on this forum since its inception.

NB: It is the people that are led by the nose and can shut their mouths that got the first invite and those that think they know everything and know absolutely stuff all.
Looks as if we found an 'Undesirable' here!

By the way, Lightpotential, blowing your own www, is not allowed at PA2.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong I think in this venture into a new Avalon Forum. Of course, judgement calls will be made on peoples' character, in terms of who is allowed in to the new Avalon Forum. And not everybody is going to like this. But for my part, I do not see this in any way sinister. All I see is a simple desire to try to reduce the level of distractive posts that are argumentative in an antagonistic way; of backbiting and name calling. And to get rid of the small core of posters that seem to flood the boards with these types of posts.
Are you serious?
For someone who hardly ever posts at all, you have quite an attitude.

Now tell me, which, what & who are you pointing your finger at? Because you must have someone-/thing in mind. This small core flooding the board, do they have names?

I find it so confusing to read about 'distractive posts' when I have no idea what is meant by that.

As we say in Holland: Name man & horse.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote