Old 03-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #730
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Haleys testimony below regarding what happened
----------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

By Haley Meijer

Although I spent a good couple of minutes picking out my specific plane seat when I ordered the ticket online, I was given a different seat number at check-in. I chose 42-D but the seat I ended up in was 43-G. I was in the very last row of the plane and was the last person to get situated in my area. I sat next to a male in his late-20's/early-30's who was seated at my left. To my right was the aisle and across from that the lavatory.

It was a red-eye flight that left San Francisco at 8:00 pm.

I started off the 10 hour plane ride reading women's magazines for the first time in a couple of years. I had bought several issues in the terminal before the flight. All throughout my life I have had this tug of war between being somewhat addicted or obsessed with magazines and being disgusted and put off by them. I pretty much picked out every cover with the major MK'd celebrities on it- Cosmopolitan with Lady Gaga, Teen Vogue with Miley Cyrus, Elle with Taylor Swift and Allure with Jessica Simpson. I also bought an InStyle Wedding magazine which I didn't look through because I was waiting to read that in St. Ives as that would be the only magazine I would feel comfortable bringing with me off the plane to enjoy on vacation. I have never looked at wedding magazines before, to my recollection, as I have never really cared enough about weddings enough to consider thinking about it. Also I am a fervent loather of tradition and ritual and was never before in the position to care or dream. I brought a few books with me in my carryon luggage- one about Ascended Masters and Archangels, one about Reiki, one about the Montauk Project, one about Parallel Worlds and one about Hyperspace meditations. I didn't end up reading any of them. I have made a point to avoid magazines for a couple years and usually can't read them because they mess with my head, but I also used to take a weird pleasure in reading that stuff and wanted to connect with that. There was part of me that, because of the complexity of my situation and who I was going to visit, was wanting to feel "normal" or shallow and to not think too deeply for that time being.

So I read every magazine from front to back. For the past year or so I have been quite critical of these celebrities and analytical of the mind control that they represent and was interested in seeing how they would be presented in the articles and what messages they would have to convey. I realize these are all fashion and beauty magazines but it really disappoints me just how shallow the conversations with these artists are. Of course that's the point, but it would be nice to hear a celebrity speak out about something that actually matters. After I finished reading those I watched part of the movie on the plane called "The Invention of Lying," with Ricky Gervais and Jennifer Garner.

I had requested a vegetarian meal when I ordered my ticket online, as I am vegetarian. The stewardess handed out the vegetarian meals first to people who ordered them and had skipped over me until I inquired to her about it. She asked for my name and went back and brought me my meal. It was pasta. It is standard that I get a stomach ache from airplane food and so I usually avoid it if I can. But this was a long flight so I decided to risk it, and the pasta looked "alright." I took a couple bites of it. As soon as I ate it my stomach immediately started to feel pain. My stomach was then in knots for the remainder of the flight. I have never before had such an instantaneous and uncomfortable reaction from airplane food. My pained thoughts at the time were of comparing it to drinking a cup full of acid spiked with razor blades, though I'm sure that's a gross exaggeration. It would be nearly 20 hours before my stomach would start to feel normal again. I only had 2 or 3 bites of it along with a couple pieces of lettuce and a wheat roll.

I got up to use the bathroom at one point. As I exited I stretched my hamstrings for like 2 seconds when a middle aged flight attendant from the back of the plane came at me out of nowhere and started yelling at me, twice, "The seatbelt sign is on! The seatbelt sign is on! You need to get back to your seat!" I WAS headed back to my seat, which was about a yard away from where I was standing and told her so as I sat down. When she did that it immediately triggered me. All growing up I was constantly bombarded with emotional abuse and yelling from adults and authority figures and so it reminded me of that. However, it is rare for me to start thinking such evil thoughts as an immediate result of that, though I have in the past. I immediately wanted to cry and started to do so. Kind of an intense and strange reaction but I was triggered. I mean, it's a 10 hour flight and I really loathe having to sit still. As someone who likes to practice yoga on a daily basis and stay moving throughout the day it is daunting for me to be seated in one tight position for such a length of time. I am of the opinion that stretching should be encouraged on long flights. I literally stretched for like 5 seconds when I was yelled at out of nowhere like that. I hate getting in trouble and I hate being yelled at or talked down to by people in positions of authority. I got so upset with her. I usually don't get upset with strangers. In the past I have only felt this type of helpless and frustrated anger for my parents and one ex-boyfriend who was emotionally abusive. I kept turning my head back looking at the stewardesses to find her and catch her attention and to let her know that i didn't appreciate being yelled at. The flight attendants were all standing in the back and there were people in the aisles grabbing things from overhead bins so I found it really unfair that I was attacked like that for doing so little. It's not like I was loitering outside the lavatory for an extended period of time, it was just a quick stretch. I was furious with anger back at my seat. In my mind I was visualizing choking her, poking her eyes out, beating her up, torturing her and grabbing her and opening the emergency exit and throwing her off of the plane to her death. As someone who genuinely wants love and peace for our planet I really don't like it when I have thoughts like this. Immediately I recognized it as a demon and asked that it leave me alone. First of all I know that the appropriate response to any frustration is to direct loving energy and white light onto the other person. Not only did I fear that these negative thoughts would come back to me somehow but also in the past I have had technology around me break and stop working after engaging in such mental violence, so there are a variety of reasons why I wanted those thoughts to stop. I didn't see the woman for a while and my interest and negativity began to fade. By the time I saw her again she had already walked passed me before I noticed her. Then I started to feel terrible about those thoughts. I saw her interacting sweetly with other passengers and considered that maybe she was truly concerned for our safety and not just a power hungry bitch as was my initial impression. I started to think about her family and the people that love her. She's someone's daughter, maybe a mother or a sister, and I felt so terrible for wishing harm on another being. I immediately began sending her angels and showering her with white light and violet flames.

After the movie ended I attempted to sleep as it was an overnight flight and I was hoping to get some rest. The seats were so small that i couldn't even rest my head on the tray table in front of me. I was able to turn on my side a bit and somewhat hugged my knees in the fetal position facing the lavatory wall across from me. I mildly dozed off several times. Two times I had woken up in that twilight state with a physical jerk followed by a rush of fear and a strange feeling that a male passenger had gone in the bathroom while I was sleeping and directed an electromagnetic energy weapon at me. Strange, I know. I was too tired and calm to be paranoid and this idea would never have crossed my mind before but this is the impression and visualization that I got. I was jerked awake as though I had been hit or beamed with something, as I have felt in bed at home before. There was a murky brown and orangish aura to that impression and both times i fell back asleep too quickly to further analyze or remember the situation.

Our plane landed around noon in Heathrow. I was tired and my stomach was in pain and in knots but I was otherwise in good spirits. My sacral chakra was under attack from that food so I had less of a capacity to feel. As the passengers waited to get off the plane the man who had sat next to me engaged me in conversation. He asked something about me being a model or going to school for fashion or something. I think he asked what I do, if I was in school or working. I told him that I was a musician, that I went to school for music producing and recording and was a singer/songwriter/engineer/composer and recording artist. He said something about me being famous. I think he asked if i was going to be famous, and then I smiled and the spark came over my eyes and I said, "maybe." Not that I necessarily want to be, for a variety of reasons, but that future probability is something I have connected to and predicted since I was younger.

Getting off the plane my eyes shot to the number 44 two separate times as I walked through the area of the building headed toward immigration. 44 is one of the numbers, along with 22, that I have been seeing a lot of recently. (As well as 33 and 77). Another moment I had was standing behind an elderly couple on the sidewalk conveyer belt. The husband was standing behind his wife and kissed her from behind and I thought that was so sweet. This may not seem relevant but these are just bullet points of symbols or impressions and scenes that i picked up on in that short period of time.

When I arrived at the immigration area of the airport where I headed to a table with pens and forms and started to fill out the immigration form. A male airport immigration staff member standing near me saw that I made some mistakes on the form because i had scratched some answers out and rewrote them in the remaining space in the field, so he told me to grab a brand new form and fill that out perfectly. I did that and then proceeded through the maze of taped off aisles to wait in line to go through immigration. I waited in line for maybe a half an hour to get up to the immigration officer. During this wait in line there were two conversations I heard snippets of. The first was of a teenaged girl ahead of me in line who was speaking with her mother, I believe. The two words I made out of her conversation were, "Hope," and "Haley." The second conversation I overheard was that of a mother and daughter behind me in line whom I passed by. I heard the mother say to the daughter, "You SEE EVERYTHING, don't you?" I then looked down at the daughters eyes, which were sparkling as she nodded and said yes. I figured she was a psychic crystal child.

It was soon time for me to approach the immigration officer at the counter with my passport and immigration form. The lady directed me to counter number 23 where I was to be questioned. Now, I have travelled my whole life, starting out going to Europe by myself two times for a total of 6 weeks in 4th and 5th grade for a French exchange program. I've travelled to Peru in 2006 and visited a variety of countries that year and for years before. I am well experienced in international travel as well as traveling both nationally and internationally alone by myself. However this was my first time traveling to the UK and the first time I had ever travelled internationally to go stay at someone's house.

The first thing the officer asked me was "what brings you to the UK." I told him I was coming to stay with a friend. He immediately then started prying me for personal details regarding my relationship with this friend and it made me extremely uncomfortable. Perhaps that is the standard M.O. these days but it felt odd and I felt like I was being messed with. I have travelled internationally and gone through immigration so many times I can't count them, and I have never had any issues with getting through and I have certainly never been bombarded with such a barrage of intimate personal questions that seemed to me to have no relevance to the situation at hand and appeared to be quite frankly none of anyone's business. The "friend" I was going to visit is Michael Prince, aka James Casbolt. The officer asked for his name. Knowing James' notoriety in the UK, and the fact that I refer to him as Michael, I gave the officer the name of Michael Prince. I then told him that he's got another name that he could be legally registered under (James Casbolt) and asked if the officer wanted that name but he said no. He asked what Michael did for work and I told him he was in the army. He asked me how Michael and I met and how long we had known eachother. I don't see how this was anyone's business. In my mind I was thinking back to past lives we spent together, and that I had known Michael at least since I was 5 when we trained together in "top secret government projects." I was not about to share this information with the officer. I kind of made a smart remark to him without thinking- sometimes I say things without thinking but I felt like he was crossing the line with what he was asking me and how he was asking it and so I felt the need to defend myself and let him know that. Then I immediately apologized and let him know that I did not mean to give him attitude. I first told the officer that I met Michael through mutual friends. Then I said that honestly we hadn't actually met yet but had known eachother for 5 months and had been speaking via telephone and email on a near daily basis since. I think he asked me if he was more than a friend or something and I said I didn't think it was any of his business. He asked if there was a possibility of us being more than friends in the future and I immediately had the spark come over my eyes, I looked up and over to the right and grinned and said, "we'll see."

He asked for Michael's address but I didn't have it so I didn't give it to him. He asked for Michael's phone number, which I thought was odd, and I gave it to him. I'm sure i made several inquiries into whether this conduct was standard practice or not. I have never been treated like this at immigration before and felt taken advantage of and like my privacy was invaded. The immigration officer continued to ask me questions about my plans for my stay in the UK and about my job, schooling and financial situation. I felt uncomfortable, not just because of the fact that he asked me about these topics, but because of the tone and the manner in which he did so- the attitude that he had and the degree to which he was prying and pressing for information. He asked if I had any tourist plans to visit the main tourist attractions in London, which I did not. I'm more of a traveller than I am a tourist and was not planning on spending any time in London as I was to be spending my time in St. Ives which was miles and hours away. I was planning to board my first train at 3:15 to head to St. Ives. I was to be taking several train rides that would get me into St. Ives around 10 pm that evening. I was to be staying in St. Ives for 4 weeks. He asked what I would be doing in St. Ives to which I didn't have a clear answer. I was planning on living with Michael and just relaxing on vacation and doing my thing like I do at home- yoga, studying and working on my laptop, etc. I was planning on going out to dinner and just enjoying the nature of St. Ives. I was planning on and very much looking forward to doing little things like coloring with his daughter and watching movies with him and his daughter. The officer thought it was extremely odd that I didn't have a distinct itinerary or any specific locations or places I wanted to go. I'm not a fan of plans anyway and like to be spontaneous in my explorations. He made some snide remark about how people usually research the places they're going to visit and make plans and that it was "odd" that i didn't seemed to have done so. I in fact did, weeks ago, do a google search on St. Ives and spent a little under an hour looking on websites to learn about the different restaurant and entertainment options available. When I did so i only did so to get a general idea of the possibilities and feel for the town. I did not map out out any sort of schedule or write down any specific places where i just had to go to dinner or something. All I needed to know was that there was a pizza place and plenty of things to do. I figured we would play it by ear and that Michael could show me around where he saw fit. I've travelled enough before to be confident in knowing that things tend to fall into place and work out. I had enough on my mind before leaving for the UK then to feel the need to spend my time being anal and mapping out every minute of my stay there. He then proceeded to ask me about my job and schooling situation. I told him that I graduated in december and that I had recently quit my main job to focus back on my studies but that I did do some freelance and tutoring. He asked me how much money I had in my bank account and how much cash I had on me. I told him I had $3,000 in my checking account and $70 cash on me. He then asked me where I got the money in my bank account. I'm very uncomfortable discussing money and don't like to talk about it and don't think it's anyone's business. Of course I'm coming forth with my full details now as I'm going to let out all of the truth that I can to help with my case and as much as I'd rather not share I don't care about that now as these are the facts and they are pertinent to this story. When he asked me where I got the $3,000 I immediately felt like he had crossed a line and looked down to the left and retorted, "that's personal." Then I told him it was part of an inheritance. He didn't seem to believe me, or was acting that way. He asked if I had documents to prove that I had any money in my checking account. I said no. I had never heard of having to travel with any sort of printed statement declaring how much money I have. What would I have done for that anyway? Printed out my online statement? It would never have occurred to me to do that. I have never had to do that before. He said there was no way he could believe that I had that amount of money since I didn't have any documented proof. I told him I could bring him to an ATM and show him. He asked if I had any proof of an inheritance and of course I told him I didn't. He then asked me who paid my rent back home and who paid for my plane ticket. He asked me what my plans were for when I was going to get back home and I told him I was going to work and perhaps pursue more schooling. He was a douchebag but I was doing my best to be nice and cordial, which comes naturally for the most part but I was definitely tested by his prying and stood up for myself without thinking. He then said he was going to go call Michael and told me to go sit on the bench and wait. There was only one other person sitting in this row of benches and I had seen that he was there for at least a half an hour since I got there. This was like the place where people go to sit if they're in trouble or something, who aren't allowed to be let through. I sat for a while and watched as every other person from my flight was allowed through, until I was sitting there alone. I made conversation with the guy next to me, asking how long he had been there and why he was there. He said he was from Bolivia and had been sitting there for 3 hours because they didn't believe his passport was actually his or something. I waited for a long time, getting really frustrated because I was supposed to catch a train. The immigration officer disappeared and didn't return for an hour. So I sat there not knowing what was going on or when I would hear back from him. I was supposed to call Michael as soon as I landed but wasn't able to use my phone in the immigration area. Finally the man returned. I had known already that I had missed my first train ride. He told me he had called Michael and spoken to him and that our two stories didn't add up. I was searching my mind to think of how that could possibly be the case, what might Michael have said, but I couldn't think of anything. The man told me that because of this they were going to have to search my luggage and before I could ask him any questions he was gone again and I was left to sit there for another hour wondering what was going on. I was too sick, hungry and tired to really read my book and spent most of the time just sitting there waiting getting increasingly frustrated. I finally started to read my Hyperspace Helper book and did some meditations and visualizations. Finally a robot like woman with no emotion came to pick me up and bring me to my luggage. I thanked her for coming to get me and saving me.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote