View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 09:43 AM   #20
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi, I think all depends on the perspective. We have been told for a long time by official sources that the tilt in our planet is natural...What if it isn't, we know that the planet has suffered pole shifts, floods and other natural catastrophes that have changed is north pole dierection from pointing to Sirius B to pointing to the North Star

Can we really base our conclussions on the fact that the Earth is now tilted, do we know which influence the gravitational anomalies that the planet have suffered have had in the human DNA?

I am skeptical because all that seems "official" seems intended to enslave us and I know for a fact that we are beings that get influence by electrotonal frequencies and images

What if 19.47 is actualy our prison, the NET creatated to harness us and keep us separated from the totality of our beings?

Leonardo Da Vinci did not draw the merkaba in his picture by the way, it is someones theory, not everybody conforms with the so called sacred geometry and vortex theory....it is just a theory...what if it is wrong....like many things are and the number itself is a frequency that intends to keep us in the cage?

I just posted something regarding sacred geometry here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...657#post227657

It is worth pondering on why offical and "officialy accepted" new age sources are pushing this concept so strongly this days....its everywhere... I wonder why?

Much love

I could not agree more on this to you; but i see a bigger picture; and i think it is cyclical in nature that our earth goes through. In Yuga system, if you believe, it is 26,000 years cycle where "Satayuga" being the most enlightened one and "Kaliyuga" being the most dark one; however as per this Hindu mythology, we have completed our "prison" and we are on the way to enlightenment again. I personally think that both "Light" and "Dark" forces work together and it is an ascension process that every soul has to go through both "enlightened" and "dark" times so as to ascend and once they are ascended; it is their choice to come back here and again repeat the cycle, or come back and help other civilizations in their ascension process.....I think now the time is upon us and the choice is also with us!!

Light & Dark are both loving Children of Great Spirit
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote