View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to astral project ???

Dear Ammit

I know, is like going to another planet...I guess the best bet is to start small, you can astral project with the intention to go to your living room for example and slowly open your field of awareness

I posted some links above regarding how to astral project safely, it will take a little time but it is better to be safe than sorry

Once you get the hang of the techniques one can do them in seconds

I myself started with astral projections but have never done them without protection, it is like a big banner that says "access denied"

There are many beautiful places in the inner god worlds, it is truly a house of many manssions and there are a lot of beneficial beings too

I personal don't know of anyone that has died but I do know of people that has been serioursly attacked (projecting without protection or with drugs like ayahuasca, DMT, etc) and some had even an attempt of possession so, if you do not feel that the techniques I suggested in my previous post higher up are for you; I strongly suggest that you find others that offer you light and scalar wave protection...asking archangels does not work nor does just using light cos it depends which light you are calling in and which dimenssion you are projecting

Presently I am doing techniques that help me bi-locate to places beyond this matrix it is realy cool, I love it!

I hope this helps some

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote