View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #82
no caste

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I had one hell of weekend! Went out drinking ( never a good idea! ) in St Ives and got into a fight. My freind and I fought six guys outside the Isobar nightclub on Friday night. In between throwing people around like ragdolls and shouting "I'M A CYBORG" in the middle of the crowd, the two of us came away without a scratch and the six guys ran off. The police were there, but for some reason just stood on the corner like spies watching the whole thing. I've never seen the police do that during a fight in St Ives before, they always steam in!
OK buddy. I've been falling apart on this thread. You'll note that I went back and cleaned up the obnoxious things I said about the Queen Mum. IBIS, underground bases, child soldiers, organic AI entities (and all the other new words you posted): these are very serious. {For Chrissakes, I have written the UN, ICC...even the f&&cking Queen already!} Now I'm mixing up fact and fiction, crash and burn, quoting TV programs!!!!!!!!!

So, I read your post here. I'M A [DRUNK] CYBORG!! I actually cannot stay focused here. It's hopeless. This is way too funny. I can't get by it.