View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #228
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
The question posted earlier was not to galvanize anyone to the collective, merely to light the positive wick amongst the flood of negativity. To focus on what could be, brainstorming positive outcomes.

Too TRUE AussieG
At this important time it is essential to focus on the positives and use that positivity to do good works...

Many may be fearful of the apparent weakening of this thread and groundcrew because of the seeming loss of its rudder (JONNO).

I used the nautical term to engage in a little analogy.

True enough, a ship without a rudder is a ship lost at sea. I do not think of this ground crew as a ship, because of its relative newnewss and size i look more upon us as a dingy. Everyone knows that a dingy does not have a rudder but is steered by the oars, we are the oars, all seated side by side, each responsibe for one side or other of that dingy, with a bit of time and practise we will learn to work together and steer this small but not insignificant vessel safely through the storm and around any hazards....
Arriving safely into port.....

Each one of us is responsible for our own part in this story.. If we stop now the PTB, NWO whatever,,, WINS,,, .......On the otherhand if we all continue to contrbute what we can, (some with informaition or links to it, others with practical advice and knowledge), we can, at the very least, survive their ********....

Lunatic out
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote