View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BILL AND KERRY--ground crew asks,"where are you? "

i know the possibilitys and what is at stake. i follow main stream media to guide me a little on where the plan is going . bill and kerry have given us the oportunity to be a few steps ahead of the game. most of humanity does not have that luxury. as bill and kerry say people make of this information what they will. some will be free in their own minds whilst being chipped, fried by nukes or dyinhg of hemoragic flu. that is their destiny to follow. my spiritual path is knowing what i have to do or face with out unhealthy fear. my path i feel is to maintain my physical presence on earth in these dangerous times and do the best i can to bring thois about. dying with love may be the only option for some. some will go on wild adventures like mad max and doomsday.

the seperation is evident with those who get it and those who dont. the way i see it is their is a seperation of those that think the physical person is worth saving and those that think purley spiritual matters and dying correctly is what counts.

TY BILL AND KERRY I LOOK FORWARD TO DR DEAGLES AND BOB DEANS INTERVEIWS. I HOPE WE CAN MAKE USA OF THIS FORUM BEFORE OR IF IT MAY COME UNDEDR ATTACK WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF INTERNET 2..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote