View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #15
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: manifesting the future, for new paradigm people

Service in the goverment should be voluntary where for four years you will get pay the minimum wage whatever that may be for all members of the goverment. I would like each of these people feel what so many people are going through. Also you will be judge by the majority wether your actions deserve that you get a pay raise. All transactions with money are held to strict standards where every month the vonlunteers in the public are able to audit all records of money transactions. All decisions , policy and laws are posted for all to see before any bill gets passed. I wish we can have a check and balance which involved all the citizens. The Education standards and curiculum needs to change. Companies should be measure by how eco friendly they are, in particular in handling waste items. If your company is creatting pollution and contributing to global warming this company should be fine and held liable for any damaged created to the ecosystem and the population in general. In short we are our brother's keeper and no one should be exempt from that in particular the companies which have a big influence on the policies and decision making process .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote