View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 08:39 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Venus Project is a Pipe Dream.......unless....

Hello Jenny,undetected, and Harper,
Thank you all for taking the time to induldge my concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
The problem is Time.

It is all about time.
This is exactly what I was getting at. Our time is drawing ever closer.
I am speaking literally of "the point of no return".
Very soon, we will be put to a decision where in one hand we can choose to allow what is happening around us to happen, and in the other hand, the opportunity to influence what is happening.
Few of us here are sitting back, doing nothing, in hopes that all will go well. We are actively trying to influence the flow of reality by illuminating it's true nature, which is massively complex.
Our only chance to progress positively past "the point of no return" is if we can create enough human consciouness in a very short timespan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
This is an internal personal work we all need to accomplish and we cannot put the responsability onto someone else.
Well said. To proceed in any other manner would be counterproductive to our overall understanding, thus just as bad as disinformation. What I have learned (through much refinement) in broaching these subjects to people is to find something relative to our struggle that interests that particular person, and ask about their views on said subject. Listen and then offer your point of view. Many times I have found that, later they will return to me w/ their own questions, and from there, we can build.

We will one day realise that we are all our own saviors.
Therefore, our only hope is each other. Save your nieghbor/Save yourself are one in the same.

Thanks again everyone.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote