View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:24 AM   #25
rockpicker

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, All:

In my personal opinion: the 14 October thing is a bunch of (almost certain) nonsense that came from one person, Blossom Goodchild, who channeled it and posted it on her blog.

It’s since been hyped all over the net and other channelers - appropriately front-loaded (meaning, already expecting this information and unconsciously agreeing with it) - have jumped in to say that their ‘sources’ agree with this also.

if this occurs, I’ll be staggered. I’m 99.9% sure that it’s incorrect, but well-intentioned. Unfortunately, a huge amount of channeled information - but not all! - falls into this category.

Bill; First off, congrats to you and Kerry for the fine work you've been doing, and for the establishment of this new site.

I think if the Peaceship Gallactica appears on schedule, we'll all be staggered. I'm curious to hear why you doubt the genuiness of the message. Given the recent spate of ufo sightings worldwide, and the continued appearance of magnificently designed and inexplicably executed crop circles, coupled with Darth Cheney's apparent attempt to start WWlll, I should think an intervention by advanced, benign observers might have been expected. I just hope they aren't too late.