View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #17
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Kari lynn i'm sure some will have kept some info.
can't believe this has happened and the way it was done!
I would like to know what this new course of action maybe hm!
Indeed, someone did! I'm hoping between the two of us, we have it pretty much intact. Waiting to see.

As I said, from watching this happen repeatedly over the 5 yrs I've been on the forums, It's usually one of several things that have happened.
A. new department head comes into play and changes rules. Or the US NSA comes for a visit. Either way, it's a flexation of muscles. (I like calling it Testrosterone reflux, every so often it just bubbles up on them, they can't help themselves!)

B. something contained within information was "restricted" and was deleted, to prevent people from going back and regaining that information.
ei. "The Artifact" consisting of 5 DNA linked human/artifact units that is powerful enough to either destroy or save the world, depending on who has control of it in it's entirety.

C. and probably most often; the thread got off track, of the direction they wanted it/us to go, so they delete it in hopes they can start over and steer it/us in the right way or shall I say, the way they WANT it/us to go. (can we say Mind Control? Oops, did I just say that out loud?)

D. And lastly as I said, there are those within the agency that DON'T want disclosure, and I believe this constant give a little, take it all back, is their way of trying to remove the interest of Barry's audience. Each time it's happened, I've seen friends leave the forum and go elsewhere, because they couldn't handle the confusion, and conflict, they being disheartened and disappointed.

Me, I'm hanging around till someone points me in the direction of who's knee to kick! lol
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote