View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Great Idea, but there is probably already something like that for the whole galaxy.
What if the whole universe is generally $crewed up? I used to think just the opposite...but now I don't know. I used to think that it was just us stupid humans on this miserable planet who were the ugly mole on the face of a beautiful and perfect universe...and that if you listened to the preacher and did what he told you to do...Jesus would come and save us...and the unbelieving masses would be destroyed by a 'loving' God...while us 'good' people flew off to live forever in Heaven. I don't think like this anymore. Hence...orthodoxymoron. I'm leaning toward a Star Wars scenario...where Humans and Reptilians are battling with each other to see who gets to be God and Master of the Universe. I'm quite confused about the Greys...as to whether they are Reptilian, Manufactured, or a separate race which is caught in between the Reps and Humans. In any case...it seems reasonable to conduct business properly in this part of the galaxy. Accomodating all races in a reasonable manner seems reasonable to me. But perhaps the other races are much more dangerous than I can imagine. I really don't know. Obama, the Pope, the Jesuits, the CIA, the NSA, etc...always forget to brief me!

Meanwhile...I am toying with the idea of basing this civilization on the best form of government this world has seen in a long, long time. Including the entire solar system may be a mistake...but it's an idea which appeals to me presently...and so I'm going to run with it...until a Jesuit trips me...and I go flying. And I don't doubt that they are very capable of doing just that. Actually, I'm easy. I'm just sick of the murder and mayhem which has plagued this planet...going way, way back. I want the BS to stop. NOW.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-07-2009 at 01:08 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote