Thread: Ride the wave !
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ride the wave !

I have to disagree on some points with you, light.
Personally I do not read channelled info often. I read SETH and RA many years ago, and nothing after that. I took it as the most reliable info available by channelling. RA particularly was very uplifting. Carla with the help of Elkins were doing the channelling. I thought of how spiritually developed they must be to do that. It was a shock for me to learn that in 1984 Elkins committed suicide. I was never able to understand why.
Now I know why: They received channelled info, which was so ugly that they decided to block it out, also out of the publicised material of RA.
They actually stated that they have omitted some material which they regarded as not fit for public consumption. I think in the end Elkins could not digest the info.
The Cassiopean channelling is not prone to any censorship in that regard.
In respect of answers to the point: I think many answers are very much to it. But the Cs were often stating that they will assist only to a certain level, like a mentoring where the disciple has to do a guided finding of the truth by himself. That’s why some questions are anwered only vague.
You are right in “nothing will get you if you see that your frequencies are moving up..”
I think this collapse of realities will be like a great market of possibilities and realities in which you choose to manifest for yourself according to your own “phenomena”. It is good to know that ugly possibilities are existing, in order not to get dragged into it.
KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote