View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #258
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichalPtacnik View Post
To Swanny and others who are against the idea of GFL: I know next to nothing about it but I've heard a few messages from sources like Metatron, Gabriel and others and they seem spiritually sound and not at all dark or meaningless. Where does your opposition to these chanelings stem from?
Indeed, they SEEM spiritually sound. And there lies the problem. There's absolutely NO scientific proof, for the reliability of channeled messages. 0.0000%. In fact, all that's needed for a channeler to appear trustworthy is vivid imagination and a group of followers to confirm this.

The Michael, Gabriel & SaLuSa messages, on the surface SEEM positive and enlighted, but they're mainly meant to lure you into a sekterian belief system, such as Scientology or, for that matter AVALONOGY.

You catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar.

The METATRON stuff also is totally unreliable, although it SEEMS 'not of this world'. And perhaps it is. Who am I to judge upon that? I sometimes speed-read through a METATRON message, looking for something that I can relate to, but to me its rocketscience.

A word of advice to all would-be amateur channelers:
DO NOT MESS WITH THE SPIRIT WORLD, UNLESS YOU ARE SKILLED & HIGHLY EDUCATED IN THIS SECRET KNOWLEDGE.
ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO PUT IT BACK IN ITS CAGE, CAN UNLEASH THE BEAST.

CAN KEEP A SECRET WHEN
ARE DEAD

Mind your head.

Right. Let's get back on topic.

For those of you who really want to know what the Galactic Federation is about, download these 2 FREE books/pdf's,
COSMIC VOYAGE
COSMIC EXPLORERS

at:

www.courtneybrown.com

& read them both, from A to Z.
Enjoy!

LORD TRANCOSO

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 03-22-2010 at 03:19 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote