View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:32 AM   #50
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

I don't know when they updated their site, but the ED page is now FULL of this crap. They've brought in some guy with a PhD to talk crap, and they are stretching this argument as far as they can. They've got supposed e-mails from supporters of their site talking down on PC... I can't believe how much effort they have put into this.

You know, when I first watched the DB vids, I'd never heard of him before and really enjoyed the story. I like Dan... but after looking around the ED site I was disgusted and shocked. I think Marci has some SERIOUS issues. She is the one throwing all the stones. Why, I don't know. Maybe she has daddy issues. Their website is always attacking someone instead of focusing on and showcasing their own work. I just don't understand that. I don't even understand where their hatred for PC even came from? Why are they doing this? Aren't we out of middle school??

All I can say is that in my experience, when all else fails, you pull the race card. This is a last ditch effort, and I whole heartedly agree with Bill when he says it's "an all-time low". It truly is. I once was open to believing Dan... there's no way in HELL I would now. That couple is desperate for any kind of attention they can get, and may be jealous. Who knows.

They want to know why PC hasn't interviewed a black person? My first response would be, "WHY DOES IT MATTER?!?!?!" but past that, probably simply because, NO BLACK PERSON HAS COME FORWARD AS A WHISTLEBLOWER WITH CREDIBLE TESTIMONY! Stop with the low blows already. ED you do your... thing, and let PC get on with their important work.
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote