View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #23
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do I have information overload?

You definitely are not alone – all these new truths and untruth is like trying to find your way out of the most intricate maze there is. I decided to take on board the info that resonates the truth with me and I pay attention to my gut and my heart as they seem to work very well together – of course they too are always subject to change! The search for truth is never ending as all the research topics are all connected and one thing always leads to another.
I figured out the reason why I come across conflicting stories and info is that the universe in its wisdom is trying to remind me not to make my new found truths and beliefs so rigid that it holds me a prisoner plus the fact the universe just wants to have a darn good laugh.
I think the bottom line is acceptance that there’s just so much dichotomies and paradoxes out there that we can never figure it out and all that’s left is to flow with it and create our lives in spite of it rather than react to it. The best thing is be a good, kind and decent human being and lead yourself – you really can’t go much wrong with that. Don’t even let info lead you but allow it to come to you.
Just throw your arms in the air, give out a deep sigh and laugh out loud for these are amazing and uncertain times we’re living in and at some level we choose to be here.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote