View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #23
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

Quote:
My personal belief is we should also make protection calls to help us discern anytime we are faced with something of importance. Consider calling to God, Jesus, Archangel Michael or your highest Self, to cut you free from any entities, dwellers or opposition to you hearing the truth and ask for help seeing through any illusions that may be blocking the Way of your discernment. You can also call for the binding of any opposition to your divine plan.

It's important to ask not to confirm any pre-conceived beliefs, but rather to show us the truth of the inner teachings that will set us free, even if it means surrendering beliefs that are hindering our spiritual progress in truth.
I walked away from "Churchianity" 30 years ago, and have used this as my guiding motivation, ever since. It seemed "illogical" to constantly refer to someone who "lived, walked, and spoke with me" on a daily basis as "dead"... or only in terms of his death.

The toughest part, was separating out the words of Paul, from the words of Jesus. Only recently was I able to close that door, after reading a book I consider to be a great healing: "The Disappearance Of The Universe" by Gary Renard.

I throw in what I consider a good quote:
It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now.
14 chakras, will write more after I read the linked page,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote