Thread: MORE WiNGMAKERs
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #49
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MORE WiNGMAKERs

I looked through this thread and did not find the following mentioned, which is part 1 of an audio interview with James, conducted by Mark, with Qs & As from the readers of Wingmakers sites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIeU...eature=related

I have gone back a few times to read the information on the sites and each time I find it hitting me at different levels. I have find it invaluable.

However, listening to James talking was a bit disconcerting for me at first. His voice was not as I imagined it. ( I envisioned him as younger and more androgynous. ) He has a very deep (like James Earl Jones) masculine Old World European voice and accent (his accent sounds Romanian ).

I could appreciate why he said that he prefers to remain in the background for the most part because it is the information that is important and not the personalities of those who are imparting it.

However, listening was useful, because I am no longer wondering about this mysterious individual James so much, (which had become a hindrance) and am able to focus more now on the information and opening myself to resonating with it.

I like it that James talks about love without any sentimentality or self consciousness, and the seamless, integrated way he presents the information. At first, I found him too smooth and I wondered if the Qs and As were rehearsed and perhaps even being read. But eventually I was able to let go of that and just listen. I would have liked it to be more spontaneous. The dynamic between Mark and James was a little distracting at first too, and the roles they have adopted.

I also liked what he said about how we are all responsible for helping to see that the shift to the next level goes as smoothly as possible, and talks about how all of mankind will be forming a new entity, a unified species.

The presence of the ragdoll cat Mateo who also partook in the interview, was refreshing!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote