View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

hello steve,
A true prophet, then, is a person who speaks for God, and if we think of GOD as being INFINITE CONSCIOUNESS/linked to e.t different levels of consciousness ,then
david wilcocks is talking on behalf of infinite consciouusness which he does not , or he is is talking for the e.t.'s which he does not...what he is dong is putting the puzzle together ......Ascension will not happen 2012 as he says it will, it is already happening now.......therefore it is misleading people.....27/11 Etc.was wrong, and i do not believe he is the reincarnation of edgar cayce.

i think he is genuine enough .......but needs to have more WISDOM...less EGO
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi DOMINIC 777,

I think your definition of a false prophet is a little bit off base. A false prophet is someone who claims to be a prophet, but isn't.
As long as they got the 'message' from the divine that is what makes them a prophet. If they're making up a theory, based on what is happening in the real world, they are just making a theory, however, when they claim to be a prophet and thier messages are only theories, then they are false prophets.

David Wilcox is very informed about crop circles, however, when it comes to other aspects of the cosmos and its' pertences, he will say things like, "According to such and such...." or "Such and such said..."

As it somewhere said in the Bible, "Beware of false prophets!".

Best regards,

Steve

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 03:41 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote