Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
So Oxy....Did you wade through the entire thread....??

Can you sum up your thoughts now??
No...I'm still struggling with it. You know...I had an initial impression about it back when it started...and felt I needed to avoid it...and watch it from a distance...rather than getting swallowed by the dragon...so to speak. See my previous comments on this thread. That's my story...and I'm sticking to it...for now. I will continue through the entire thread...but this may take several months!!! I'm not the last word on this stuff. I'm just using this thread as a motivator...to try to get through the Thuban thread. Really. I took abraxasinas seriously, right from the beginning...but I just wasn't ready to become completely engulfed in some very complex and disorienting subject matter. I feel that I'm ready now...and I hope that I really am! I think that I'm intellectually outgunned by an astronomical margin. Really.

abraxasinas seems to focus on Symbology and Numerology...and seems to know a lot about Cosmology, Egyptology, Theology, and the Bible. Keep these words in mind as you study the Thuban material. I think a lot of this is a game. A very serious game. Don't get sucked into it...but don't just laugh it off. Stay focused...yet remain detached. There are clues embedded in the seeming non-sense. Don't miss them! Could abraxasinas be in the process of defecting to the side of Humanity? This could be huge! It would be hard to defect though...wouldn't it? Most everyone would be angry...on both sides...wouldn't they? 'We' would be angry because of past betrayals, deceptions...and even atrocities. 'They' would be angry...because this would pretty much mean the end of their 'fun' here on Earth. I have been calling for the bad-guys and bad-gals to become good-guys and good-gals. But...you know...even if this occurred...most people wouldn't believe it. It could be the biggest event in Human history...and most people would miss it...possibly including most of us.

One more thing...think long and hard about Australia. I have encountered some very interesting theologians and philosophers from Australia...online and in person. abraxasinas claims to be in Australia. Taking a long, hard look at Pine Gap might not be a bad idea. Notice how many posters claim to be in Australia. Is something brewing in Australia? Hmmmmmmm.

By the way...that was a very cool music video...BROOK. I'm trying to listen...but the damn voices in my head keep interrupting.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2010 at 09:26 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote