View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #1232
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I do not agree with you Anchor regarding your statement I think it was (I am not going to go back and look now) that some people are not attuned to the frequency or whatever. I am not sure what your words were, but things should be a little bit easier than that especially if he wants to share the Thuban Council's message to the people of the world in general.
I respect that.

An engine in poor repair (state of tune) does not generate the power expected of it. A mind suffering from years of mind control and dumbing down cannot function to its full potential - its frequency range restricted - and signals attenuated.

It is a fact that some minds cannot accept certain information until a measure of decluttering, self-work and at this time even healing/repair has been carried out. That is what I mean by the capability of tuning. Only those minds that have been restored to nearer the levels of intended function are capable of tuning to higher conciousness.

A good deal of physical techniques delivered across a wide range of human cultures, have been dedicated at improving the function of the mind. Physical and mental fitness is a common theme amongst the esoteric orders for a reason.

Update: The comments above are not a reference to IQ, but clarity - clean pathways - there is some correlation between the two but they are not the same thing. I realised after reading and being quoted that this could have come over as a reference to cleverness or stupidity and it is not.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-23-2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: clarification