View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mass Hack...And they aint after you and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it of course.
Actually if you've listened to Gary he admits to being a dope smoking kid with a dial up modem. He made a terrible mistake and was caught.

Quote:
you choose to make statements that are baseless and arguments that have no premises.
Untrue. I challenge you to show me where I have done so.

Quote:
. I’ve also notice and have previously told you that you belittle people and tend to attack them rather than just make a valid statement.
That is untrue. I challenge you to show me where I have attacked anyone personally or belittle anyone on this forum. It simply is untrue. I jokingly told a fellow to put down his crack pipe after he/she made an outrageous statement about MUFON after which I apologized for the bad joke.

Your problem with me is that I don't go along with the party line here and entertain everyone's else's fantasies. If you have in your mind screwed things around to where criminal activity is "good" and "proper" you are in my opinion not a good person at heart. Anyone who cheers on criminals are either ignorant or criminals themselves. Ignorance can be cured.

The sad fact is a great number of people here aren't interested in the truth, they are interested in furthering their own fantasy lives. This was apparent in the "snow circles" thread where the truth about crop circles was presented not only by myself but by two actual crop circle makers who are ingrained (pun intended) in the crop circle community and who know the researchers who ignore the evidence presented to them that crop circles are man made.

Anytime in the future where you see I have posted something just don't read it. No one is forcing you to read what I write. You protest far too much.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote