Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #82
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
The facet of Polarity/Duality in this Material causes Me to see Hierarchy/Control and while that is quite a bit of the Experience in Matter - I AM sure that We can all say We'd prefer the Top-down approach so as to see within all Realities possible. Not the two floors below approach. To coin a phrase - "We all want to know Whos in the Top Floor Penthouse..." - Right ?

That said - Of course there are MANY HSs experiencing Knowledge Into Wisdom but then with that stated by the Author of the Book or It's proponents (Multiple HSs, etc.) Co-ordinate Representation seems to left out within the Understanding of the Unum and the Prime Creator.

All of these HSs are in fact - Co-ordinate Representations of the "One" - "All That Is" - "First Source and Center of All Things" and so to be truly honest and factual without Sophistry - The Prime Creator at It's Level of Understanding is the Oversoul of All the MANY Co-ordinately Representative HSs experiencing Knowledge Into Wisdom anywhere within the Unum.

In the Begining - "One".

In Fragmentation - "One" knows Itself through Experience VIA Co-ordinate Representation (Us and all other Interference Patterns/Thoughtforms in Manifestation) thereby coming to know Itself - In Limitless ways.

To leave this most basic Understanding out - How We - All of Us in Manifestation - Are "All That Is" in Oneness with the Prime Creator/Absolute Consciousness - Pushes Me away from this Material and should do the same to Others.

With that stated - Polarism/Duality is Hierarchy and Control - And the Choice for All as a First Level Decision to be made when related to the continuance of an Incarnational Experience is ;

Do I intend to Experience in Matter more, or not ? If the answer is Yes - Hierarchy is the Norm while in Matter. So thats the Choice really - Isn't It ? Reconnection with Source beyond Hierarchy - Or Expereince in Matter w/ Hierarchy under Separation from Source to varying degrees.

Even though Hierarchy lessens as Vibration Increases - Know this - We will have it as Experience in one form or another until We finally return to Source and become Not.

Or Static as a another here likes to display...

Lastly - I will add that while approx. 43% of this Info appears to display great Truths or Knowledge not commonly available as mentioned by others and not only Myself - If You read this Material - Ensure that You can Discern enough to be able to sift the "Wheat from the Chaff" (As I've already stated in a previous post) so as to be able to see where this Recipe is missing some very Important Ingredients...

Respectfully:
Matrix V vol. 1 is 568 pages; vol. 2 is 240 pages; vol. 3 is 263 pages; vol. 4 is an online pdf and is still being added to and is hundreds of pages as well. How many of those pages have you read? Your comments are not even placed in the proper perspective of the materials, for you do not know the materials. This is like someone reading a couple of chapters of the Bible and then giving a commentary about it. The perspective needed comes about by being throughly knowledgeable about the work. The methodology of interpretation you are using is baseless since you have not read the materials. The books are about observations of the polarities in order to help free oneself of these polarities. It is not a dogmatic treatise of being in one or another polarity - and the all-that-is in this case is the reader. The questions that arise from reading the books are there to cause you to go within to That ONE source and receive your answers/guidance from that ONE. The books have had a profound impact in my understanding, and I am thankful I was not pushed away by uninformed opinion. But everyone MUST trust in their own Higher Self - God.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote