View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:23 AM   #322
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

What I was attempting to put forward as a potential, is that it is worth considering that there is MORE THAN ONE FACTION at the top level. They fight each other. They have very different plans for how they want things to turn out.

HOWEVER, all of the top guys are fighting amongst themselves and AGAINST humanity.

There are I'm sure factions within the top levels that are decent and white hat, but I personally don't think they really understand what needs to happen. I think those at high levels in the system are still fighting a dualistic battle, and although they are necessary some of them to help out and keep things level, I don't personally think they get the spiritual side of things so much, the consciousness shift so much, which personally I believe is the only way forward - (ie. You can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place).

So the point I'm getting at is that there is five different corporations that control the media and I think it would be ridiculously overly simplified to think that there is only one faction that controls them. There are multiple factions. Dark forces fight amongst each other. They are part of collective egos. They are not One on that side. There is more than one faction which is part of their weakness. They attack each other, expose each other.

All that being said, this is not something we need to overly concern ourselves with. The change that is coming, the good change, is going to come from the grass roots. People like you and me who shift our consciousness. Those who put the effort forward and make themselves ready will have their talents multiplied when the time comes. Don't limit what God / the infinite / your divine Self can do through you.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-13-2009 at 08:14 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote