View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pleiadian Talk - Perspectives of a member of the Great White Brotherhood

Well since I am one of the whistleblowers whom have contributed with various information to Project Camelot during the years, I do not think it would be unfair of me to let people know a little more about me and some of the information I have to share. The whole point of this place is to share and gather information, experiences and ideas - that is all I am doing and if anyone have some problem will that I guess the respective Admin/Moderator would have to contact me directly about it. I am far from insisting on promoting any "unreleated teachings" or material as mentioned above. Nor "showcasing" myself from one simple thread with only the intention of bringing people some new insights - which they seem to have enjoyed - just as any of the other whistleblowers would have done, after all the Camelot material is mainly close to 100% consisting of "whistleblowers" and would not be much without us/them.

Regardless, anyone who want to discuss the material mentioned in my post here and other places on the forum are more than welcome to do so as long it stays on topic

Best regards and blessings,
Edward
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote