View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #49
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Brook,

It's all interconnected. Even with this thread that Tone3Jaguar started. It's all good as far as I am concerned. Others might disagree or might have blockages that prevent them to see the beauty in one another. Everyone has their own path and we should honor those paths. It doesn't have to be a persecution on any level no matter how ambiguous it may sound to someone else. These blockages within an individual does not justify them to exercise lower frequency tactics such as ridicule or any form of persecution onto another. It only causes compromise. Which is a common attribute in this duality. This is all second hand information and should not be accepted as your truth until you, yourself can prove it for yourself in the first hand. If the sharing of one's path can trigger something within you that is resonant, then a dialogue to investigate further for the purposes of soul growth should be encouraged. In my book, respect is earned. But that is my book and that works for me. It may not work for someone else and that's alright with me. Whatever floats your boat. If you think that you can cause obstruction onto another, who's path has the right to it's own sovereignty, then there is always going to be discourse. The person doing this will end up owning this discourse. Just another lesson. I don't know about anyone here but when you get tired of learning those lessons over and over and finally realize that the only information that you can't argue with is what you know in the first hand, then things start to make better sense. So if you are new to this, and you want to save yourself a bunch of unneeded grief, realize that second hand information from another path, may not align with you and you will always have to remember that. If you exercise any of the lower tactics, just know that the blocks you are reacting to are within you and not the one you think you are reacting against.

Oh, sorry Brook. I didn't mean to do that. It just comes out. Where were we? Oh yeah, the Billy Meier thing. Also "PTAAH". which by the way is also related to this thread since we have Tone3Jaguar keeping tabs on all these ships. Ptaah as it turns out is the Commander of the Plejaren fleet that is out there right now, close to Earth. I think I mentioned that, they beamed me up there astrally, about 6 weeks ago and then 4 weeks ago. Had two conferences. The first were what is called by George Green, Bible instructions. Watch the video from Camelot, Bill and Kerry. The first conference took place on a craft that was spherical in shape, circling around the Planet. I saw Earth through a window. That was an amazing sight for me. Now pay attention when I say that I am not use to the idea of being on a craft. My first experience with that was when I was very young in my early twenties. A small recon craft astrally beamed me up and I sat between two Plejarens. One was a female and the other was a male. We just went for a ride and as we sped away from the Planet I watched it get smaller. They informed me at that time that it would be some time before they would return and to be patient. What was strange was my memory of them was familiar but I didn't know their names. I still to this day have a problem with names and titles. Do well with numbers though. I haven't been on board anything till just recently since then. Getting back to my Bible instructions, one of the prerequisites was to clear away all of my Earthly ties or attachments. Which was mentioned in another posting in this thread. This has been going since March and then I just returned from a 6000 mile trip which sought closure with a dear friend and my daughter in Salt Lake City. That was a tough one to do. Hard to even explain it. But anyways, the second conference had to do with my new assignments after the Bible instructions were completed.

Now let me just say something here before others decide to make a mistake and go crazy. What you don't know is that I am a simple man. I come from a poor background and have earned my way in my life. I am not here to convince you of what I have experienced, especially here lately. I am only sharing this information in hopes that others will realize that things are escalating so fast now. There are no guarantees and I can't say for sure that I am leaving here in this way, but for me it would seem to be the most logical choice. In other words I don't have to fulfill any entitlements one may "feel". I don't owe anyone anything. So understand that my path is not yours. You decide your own path. I have been as honest as I can be about all this and have pulled all the stops now to share what I know. Unlike many others out there who are exposing the truth, I have lost everything. And I am not crying about it in the sense of a victim. But the facts remain what they are. I have done what I have come here to do for the most part. My contract is nearly complete. The price I have paid to be of service to this Planet is as I said earlier. I have lost everything, which includes all the people I love. So before anyone throws anymore of them stones, hopefully you can see from within your heart and exercise some compassion by not throwing those stones. My attitude is not that I am any more special than anyone else. We all come from the same place and are all equal, but my path is just different. That is all. If you are able to see that then what I share with you, may help you down the road somewhere. That is all I can hope for in those regards. To have survived this path to get to this point is something I hope no one else has to experience. Also to put one's self in the firing line such as the ones exposing the truth, should be considered a real blessing to you as someone is doing a lot of sacrificing so that your awareness of what is really happening in this World may inspire you to become the new Galactic Human. Apply a little logic as well and realize these ones surviving on these front lines don't have much time if any to make this stuff up let alone deal with true hardened skeptics and debunkers who are to lazy to jump in and become part of the "soulution" by proving one shred of evidence on their own. It is real easy to sit on the fence and just watch it all happen before you. Heckle all you want as the price for that will be your very life. This whole scenario is being revealed and the truth is just plain ugly. Many will go into shock. The candy coating will just melt away. The integrity within those souls will be lost. It is a choice not based in ambiguity but of free agency. Just don't make it from ignorance! Savy?

There I went on again Brook. Micheal Horn. I see a serpent. An intelligent one who is laughing at everyone. I also get an evil stench. This guy and his path is not connected to ours. He is not of Divinity. Now that is the exception. Why, because he is against everything we are. We have every right to protect ourselves from these types. His day is coming. He is just one of many where this applies.

On that note and all the notes above, we will see you later in the day. Been up all night.

Namaste' Brook and everyone else in here in this thread! Even Tango.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote