JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Bwahahahahah....
What the...

you laughin or crine!!!

Quote:
When it comes right down to it what you where when weather it was an ascended being or a Jester in the kings court, it has really no bearing on what your higher self is trying to convey to you now. Focus your intentions on connecting to the higher self and it will all sort itself out.
Inspiring! Maybe its both! Just ask your higher self for a sign!!! ASK and I bet you will Receive! I have noticed/felt some changes in the energetic fields around me. Today I felt some energy movement that I have not felt for a while. There have also been a few more synchronicity the past couple days like something is brewing. It dose feel like the calm before the CALM! of the golden age. I like what you are doing T3J...keep it up...very interesting post indeed. Please keep sharing!

9/25/09

810 Craft parked around / near earth

55 species Total
Quote:
Note: The number of species peaked a couple of days ago, however the number of ships arriving is going up every day. Perhaps the reason there are not 57 species is because the only 2 species of a-hole ET's are not invited to the party? I say this because Sgt. Clifford Stone said that they where aware of 57 species visiting Earth back when he was deep in it.

I prefer SHOW AND PROVE.

Lionhawk...amazing
Quote:
The letters, PTAAH, were glowing on my forehead in white letters.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-27-2009 at 08:04 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote