View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:57 AM   #43
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

At around 9 PM, I shut down the computer and went to take a nap. I got up and turn the computer on and XP won't load due to the Hall.dll file was corrupted or missing. That was a first for me. Obviously I recovered from that. But I wonder if it was something I have said here in this forum that has gotten someone's attention. I say that because that was a very critical file for the system. Probably the most critical. I have been around these devices for 20 solid years and that was a first for me. Just goes to show that there is always something new that could go wrong I guess.

I guess I also missed out on some activity. Bummer activity it looks like. Desperate agents everywhere. I don't know how you do it Karen. I had a website that I just had to shut down because of the financial crash I told you about. It was called, "Galactic Frontline." I also had a forum there and we actually got a lot done exposing the tactics, the who's, and the whats, of the darkside. We used that forum to report our findings. We discovered that the darkside have duplicated everything that is of the light and use those duplicates to manipulate their agenda. We also blew the lid on what is really going with all the channeled material out there. I have only discovered one uncorrupted source as far as channeled material goes. There maybe a few more but I haven't discovered them yet. So beware folks of any channeled messages. They are not what they appear to be. They are based in the second hand and we know where that leads. We had a few, I guess you call them trolls, but they couldn't take the frequencies we were operating on. So we had very few situations there. Now if everyone who is capable, anchor your energies into this forum there by turning up the carrier frequency, it would give Karen and all the other Mods some relief from their troll sitting duties. It works but it is something that you the member can put into action. It would really help if you did.

That's all folks!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote