View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #31
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Thanks for the responses. It's good to get feedback once in awhile from those who can share something of original experience. It's always good.

I have to tell you that I have been awake for 49 of my 51 years and have waited such a long time in between for these days. Also that when I reflect inward and do a reality check as to my spiritual agreements, I am GOOOOD! That's also a relief. It's funny that Myplanet2 mention something about phasing into the next level, because that has been a thought here lately. I am also preparing for it. The unexpected as I don't have a clue what is coming next with everything that has transpired these last few months. But I also feel as though I am almost there. Just a few more things to tidy up.

The guides I have are mostly tribal types. The youngest is a Mayan male around what appears to be 8 or 9 and is extremely intelligent. The next one is up an Inca male around 12. Then we make a jump to a Shaman, an old woman, and a Mongolian Warrior. Then I have two spirit animals named Pinnacus, the cougar, and Delphi the hawk. At our meetings we also receive a guest from the outside named Gaia. She likes to come and just sit with us to take a break from what she has been enduring. We know we are in service to her. It is why I am here.

Gaia is the key to all of this. Including what is coming and how it will all unfold. Unfold on a Universal level. The Creator isn't going to allow one of his prized jewels to be slaughtered by any faction. It is about Gaia's ascension. She has also sent out a beacon for assistance and also has requested to go forth and ascend. The Creator has granted that request.

So if you agents who serve your Reptilian masters are listening, your time is at hand. This is not a threat but a fact and you won't be able to prevent it from happening as you think you have done so because you have done so for so long. Your masters won't negotiate on any level and will end up stuck with their own selves to feed on. You will become their new food resource since you also refuse to transform your dark souls to the light side. It is now a waiting game and the more you push it the faster your end is becoming. So keep on pushing it so we can finally move passed this lame and boring existence that you think is all that. You're jailers are coming to make sure no one gets away.

Sorry guys for getting off subject. That just had to be said for Public the record.

MyEarth2,

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate your response. Thanks for standing up and sharing what you know. It would appear that I am on track. We will see what happens as this forum is probably my last bus stop. I will also share everything I know that I can pass on in this forum. I have been reserved about doing that elsewhere but I have come to realize that all the stops must be pulled and any information I know should be shared. Not believed and I make that a big distinction. But if someone can apply what resonates to them and prove it for themselves than I have done my job as it were in service to others. It doesn't mean that if I go to the next level that thsi will also stop. It just means that I might be able to do more. We will see.

Also a great thanks to you tone3jaguar for your take as well and all that you have shared in this thread. I understand that is it often difficult to describe what you have seen and how to put it in those proper words so people can envision what you speak and then the challenge of filtering the info you receive so that it makes some kind of sense not just to you but who you convey it to. That will always be. It is different every time and you have to make it count the first time so that it has value. So if anyone drops the ball on an instance, don't stress out over it as the next instance is around the corner for another try at it. It' all those damn labels to pick from that gets me hung up. hahaha The DNA issue is also at work I know. Having a Crystalline body has it's own positives and negatives and then to have it expand can also be a painful process. I figure I am in the last stages of that transformation to the next level and we are getting there. Trust me as I can feel it.

Thanks again and we still surely stay in touch somewhere in here. I'm not gone yet!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote