View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #30
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

A year ago I had the sudden urge to get rid of all belongings that I did not need. I ditched all of it with exception of what I needed that would fit in the car. It was liberating and I am now capable of being totally mobile. I have been working with beings from the 4th - 23rd dimensions for a couple of years now and my paradigm of what is important has been flipped on its head. I now sit around thinking about how I can erase what little codependency I have left in my life and get excited about it.

When I was sitting in the Vortex sites in Sedona I was getting a huge download of information. One of the things in that packet of information was the logistics of the first wave of ascended people from this society.

Everyone on Earth has gotten at least 3 geometric shifts to the etheric DNA in the subtle bodies. However, the ET's have identified a core group of people where they use their consciousness technology to induce more Etheric DNA shifts. This is in preparation for going through the ascension inducing technology that they have. They will give these people the opportunity to go through this technology after they show up and make their presence known.

These people will be special because they will be able to interact with the 3d reality while having various levels of ascended abilities. They must do the ascension process in this step by step way because if they induced all of the aspects of the etheric DNA at once it would be to tramatic for the individual.

One thing that I found was that the way that they have been working on my subtle energy DNA (Now finished with all 9 shifts) is through the use of a holographic green cube that they placed in my rooms where I have slept. I could see it in one of the places where I was staying.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote