View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:27 AM   #28
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Something is going on!

Six weeks ago I received what I call my BIBLE orders. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

I was pulled up into a spherical ship that is currently orbiting the Planet, astrally. The briefing took about 4 hours. A couple of weeks went by and I found myself in another briefing. This one was different. When I came to, the inside of my head was full of white light. The letters, PTAAH, were glowing on my forehead in white letters. The letters also represented a seal to the conference that took place. I had thought that I had seen this name before and I also thought it was Egyptian. As it turns out, it is the name of the Plejaren's Fleet Commander. Blew me away.

Since then, I have been going through what I call closure hoops. Closure on so many things which includes a total disconnect to all of my Earth family. That would include my friends as events have been occurring that have plowed all these Earthly attachments to the side. I have one friend left and no one else outside of a handful of light warriors I work with. Since March all this has been occurring. But here lately it has been escalating and I have no idea what is coming next. I am currently resting from a terrible trip that I just returned from Tuesday evening that would make anyone's head spin. I covered better than 6000 miles in two weeks. By truck, by thumb, and by bus. Never go Greyhound!

My trip was also validated and had to be done because my ties with my only daughter had to be severed in person. That was a bummer. But I had to release her on all levels. Not because I wanted that either. I also have this documented and have the emails to back up these developments.

I have a few things left to do to release all of of my material assets such as my boat and truck. I will take care of all this next week.

Is anyone else going through anything similar?

On the number of races out there, my numbers are much higher. I average 180. I was averaging in the 30s back in the early seventies. There has been a fleet out there for months and possibly years, coming and going all the time.

Another thing that has been very active are my guides. Before all this latest activity, my guides just sat there and did hardly anything but stare at me. They are a mix bag and of the very young and the very old. When I touched base with them when all this first started, the old ones were running around. I have never seen them do that before. So something has changed as far as plans go.

So if everyone would at least try to go within and see what is happening within you and share it with us, it may give us some more clues as to what is going and how soon things will begin to unfold.

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote