View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #615
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

What if I took too much MMS?

For someone who has taken too large a dose of MMS and is then nauseous, it is possible to drink a glass of cold water to which has been added 1000 MG of vitamin C. Bicarbonate of soda also acts as such an antidote. Use a level teaspoon full of bicarbonate or take an Alka-Seltzer tablet in a glass of water. If you use the vitamin C do not use the bicarbonate of soda or Alka-Seltzer. Use either one but not both.

How much is too much?

Larger than 15 drop doses. As already mentioned, if 15 drops is good, so maybe 45 drops is three times as good. For goodness sakes, don’t go that far. In extreme cases maybe try a couple of 25 drop doses within two hours of each other. The fact is, I have had reports back from people who, when they did not get the results that they wanted, resorted to as much as 25 drops. In that case they were careful to use a full ½ teaspoon of vinegar or 1.5 teaspoons of lemon or lime or citric acid. The wait is three minutes or slightly longer.

Never, never, never, start off with 25 drops. In fact, only in extreme cases go to more than 15 drop doses. The two doses within two hours counts as a very large dose. Be careful. Exception to the rule, one would only start off with a large dose such as 15 drops in the case of parasites. If one had taken a poison or has food poisoning, a good dose of MMS will often help. For people who cannot stand vinegar replace the vinegar with lime juice. Lemon juice is slightly less effective, but it is OK, maybe use an extra drop. All other factors should remain the same. I have found that many people prefer lime or lemon juice over vinegar. Anyone suspected of having Candida should not use vinegar in any amount.

What if I overdose?

Overdose of sodium chlorite: Anyone who has consumed more than ½ teaspoon of the miracle mineral should immediately begin drinking water, as much as possible. It is possible to drink as much as several tablespoons of MMS right straight from the bottle, but this would make one very sick. If this occurs begin to drink as much water as possible. It is best to add ½ teaspoon full of bicarbonate of soda to each glass of water.
Be sure to see a doctor or emergency poison clinic.

JIM HUMBLE ON TAKING TOO MUCH:

"If anybody ever really gets a huge amount of MMS, they should determine how they feel whether they need to go to the hospital or not or but if they are really, really, extremely sick and they haven't got their stomach washed out by drinking extra water very well then they should know they need to go to the hospital because the kidneys will quit working. But, let me mention also, that over the period of the last eight years, and especially the last two years when thousands of people have been using MMS, that nobody has died from MMS all over the world that we've ever heard of. And of course I get calls from all over the world so and I would probably have heard about it if anybody did that. "

"There's been no deaths, and yet in the drug industry or the medical more than 970,000 people die per year from different drug problems all of which could have been avoided by not taking the drugs for the most part."

Please review protocol: Click on MMS PROTOCOL at: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

As with all alternative health therapies, the following disclaimer is standard:

Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote