View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #85
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

I read this when you initially posted it and I have mulled over it quite a bit. One or two issues bother me.

Swearing is not a sure fire way to repeat a lifetime here. If it was somethiung as small as that there wouldnt be enough room on this planet. What is meant by not taking the lords name in vain primarily means to not use the lord when making an oath, or something of that nature. Like for instance, "as god is my witness", or "by god" and followed by whatever petty squabble you have going on at the time.

It is easy to call someone a peasant that is not privy to the whole picture. The difference between a peasant and an aristocrat is merely money, education and control. This person seems to like to keep those in their place. The arrogance and animosity are disturbing.

If we do not realize this is a prison and much worse, we have no hope of escaping? wtf? So if I can still see great beauty here, if I have been happy for the most part, loved lived and hopefully made others see some good outside of themselves as well as in, I am doomed for all eternity? wtf ever.

I have my own theories as to the nationality of the writer but do not wish to offend anyone.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote