View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 02:41 AM   #53
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
right.

and for the record John...
I dont think the whole alien idea is stupid or a joke, or not possible.

I actually wouldnt doubt it really. lol

I still think cern is just BS'n us,
but Ive learned not to just rule things out or tell people their ideas are "stupid" or
"a joke", because I dont think thats the way something is.
especially when there is no way to know the truth.

You dont know the truth anymore than anyone else,
shouldnt crap on people just because you disagree.

I dont doubt anything these days...

jus sayin. lol

Bless
Oh no im not saying its plainly "stupid" but im just making a point, i have seen this posted before on a forum and will use it as a metaphor to tell you what i feel about "attaching" concepts to another to make a full story - this is how disinfo agents work.

Metaphor - We must fight the NWO and align our chakras to escape and transcend the coming apocalypse that is Nibiru! We all must align our spirits!!

Now what im saying here is simple actually, its how human beings all take their steps to understanding and putting the story together (i never said one person knows it all) but it seems that the concepts we are learning ARE melting into each other and creating stories that are not real.

So because i cannot know that it happend it really isnt plausible, my opinion? well that reminds me of Emmanuel Kant and frankly his logic is very far from logic...

Im just using my logic and realize Aliens most likely (not 100% but what is 100% here?) are not the cause of this, to speculate other wise would just be that speculation.

And of course peace my friend!!
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote