View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi Gnosis, thanks for your energy and light you have shone on this thread. I agree with your thoughts.

Perhaps this is a good place for people to post information about resolving duality? It would be great to have more information like this in one place, as a beacon of light and hope... and as an alternative preparation to the standard 'physical reality' preps. This thread has been worthwhile for me alone in discovering the Jim Self archive that you posted.

Mudra... as always for me, your light dances down a path I understand, and know to be true. I love to take my own light down that same path, the path of unity and of blessed love. Thanks for leading the way by your example.

Hello Kulapops,

Yes, my mind too. We can view it technically, romantically, ecstatically, scientifically, practically, meditatively, magically...

By example, one of the polarities that took some effort to collapse was the polarity of black and white. It developed all sorts of permutations. When I did collapse it (the fixedness of it at least) I found that I no longer hated the color gray. I was now interested also in the color gray. For an artist that might be a significant ability regained.

One could very rightly ask why didn't I spot that before and simply decide not to hate the color gray. The answer is that I could have if I had even known that I was dramatizing a simple duality. Truth is, I had some very "logical" reasons as an artist why the color gray was not on my palette. I was right, gray was wrong and that was that.

If I had thought for one moment, "gee, something must be wrong with my thinking because I have such a strong aversion to gray", then perhaps I would have worked it out sooner. Until I went and looked at the matter from a superconscious state (overriding the subconscious mechanism) I was barely consciously aware of my fixity about black and white and hardly anything in-between.

Fixed dualities create inner turmoil and discomfort to one degree or another.

I may be stepping out on a limb but I am starting to see that dualities can almost always be resolved from a superconscious state. That is the subject for another post.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote