View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

Quote:
So it's not about fighting, or struggling or vanquishing tyranny - this only heightens the dualism...it's about sharing consciousness between all. Knowing and feeling we are all one, and all are responsible creators of the whole reality. This will be done from the heart, with love and knowledge and maybe then the universe will turn on a dime.
I have incorporated clearing sessions as part of my weekly routine for over a year and I use a technique or process that unfixes me from polarities as they come up in my sessions. I don't go hunting for them, only deal with the ones that are in current dramatization. There are plenty, large and small, some I would never have consciously thought of as polarities.

I have recently been told by three different respected psychics that I am very spiritually grounded, and it is because of all the work I have been doing, clearing polarities.

Even though clearing polarities is a commitment to a routine and requires some discipline (working with someone helps) it is a more truthful way to tame the "enemy".

I can give a lot of personal examples, but enough others have come before me and said it all before and I'm just following the footsteps (or breadcrumbs) of some highly respected beings in our history.

After one has resolved their own duality that is being mirrored to them they can then resolve the opposing end of the duality for the other person too. No loss of life or limb for anyone and balance and harmony restored.

We live in stimulating times which is a great opportunity to clear: more grist (i.e. dualities) for the mill.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote