View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Shambhala Triangle

My understanding is that in the upper levels of the Etheric realm, which is the true 6th dimension, Shambala resides. It is a city of great light. In distant ages it existed in 3D, at one point where the Gobi desert is today, but no longer obviously.

It is basically the headquarters of the mission of the higher Beings, the light Beings, those who work within the will of God and are here to empower humanity and have them raise up their own planet by connecting to their divine Self within. The team that works in Shamballa is beyond the need for UFO's and although many did not originate on this planet, they are not ET in the traditional sense. They are spiritual beings that are connected to the higher realms in consciousness. They are here out of love.

As in any place of great light on our planet, in the lower dimensions, like 3rd and astral realm, the dark forces will usually set up camp there because they can misuse the light in these lower realms.

So it is understandable you will find underground UFO bases in these areas, most likely you will in all of the most spiritually powerful places on earth. That's because there is much energy there. It's important to understand spiritual truth comes from higher than the ET's higher than the underground bases, it comes from the spiritual realm, but the spiritual realm has many retreats and areas around planet earth in the Etheric / 6th dimension (first layer of the material realm), including, importantly Shamballa which I believe is in the Himalaya's.

You can go there while you sleep! Just ask Archangel Michael to take you there before bed, and you can be taken there in your finer bodies if your vibration and consciousness is high enough. You can also ask him to help you remember when you wake. You won't retain full memory, but you might have an inner knowing.

My understandings.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote