View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
You no doubt play their game every day with out realizing your doing it. Do you have Kids ,Drive , have a job, own a house, boat, car . If you live in Canada or similar country that provides government sponsored health care than yes you are part of the game They get you to give it up every day in so many ways sales tax everything you buy has a tax associated with it in some form. You can`t escape it unless you refuse to use the currency provided to pay for it and then you can`t function in their society . Gold is another currency you can use but once again it is their currency it just changes from paper to metal . It only has value if we say it has, which means the only thing that gives anything value is you and me and the person next to us .
I know that. Since a long time. That's not my point. Everyone here, even the indigenous people of the Amazon are in their game, and you do not get out of their game by telling them so with a bunch of papers, they write the laws... You do it by maintaining your focus on something new.

If it's your focus, then have more of it. I simply maintain a focus of a world where they do not exist. It's all about us... It's all about consciousness... My declaration is not geared toward them, its geared toward the greater community of our galaxy. Do you get my point now?

I use your own words because they are appropriate here: Remember you don't escape by fighting the Game...but by removing yourself from it. Or by focusing on a world where a new game is at play, you decide...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-26-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote