View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #38
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Activation??

please excuse me, but I forgot to add, that;

with regard to so called "junk DNA", it has always been a pet theory of mine that this 90% of "free space" if you will, on the genome could act like a video recorder (or digital hard drive recorder, nowadays if you prefer)

By this, I mean that your life experiences are either;

a) recorded here on the DNA,

b) stored there in preprogrammed form as your life plan to be played out through your bioconsciousness

c) a combination of a) and b) in so far as the life plan proceeds as encoded before incarnation, but can be overwritten by the experiences you have in life according to how "free will" alters (or doesn't) the preprogrammed experiences.

The actual recording would then be available at death for all to experience, perhaps via the so called "akhasic records". This last sentence is pure speculation, I admit.

The principle of recording or preprogramming using biological material (e.g. DNA memory) otherwise known as quantum computing (a real concept in computing, if somehwhat dated now) is the basis for this comment here. The "memory disk space" is potentially massive.

I can elaborate on what I know about this if anyone is interested, but am also always willing to admit my ignorance and continue learning.

love,

71BC is offline   Reply With Quote