Thread: Tree of Life
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tree of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashton3625 View Post
Hello all! My name is ashton and im 18 years old at the moment and i wasnt really sure if this was posted before so i figured i would start it up!

My believe is that cannibas is the tree of life... well the physical form.

7 leaves.... It has the potential to save our economy in every shape and form. From clothes to oil and from oil in actual recreational use. its obvious you can have too much of a good thing but if u can find the right balance i believe it brings you closer to the light, because... to figure out what the tree of life is you must know wat life is. And life is now... wat else brings you more into the now than that? Maybe it makes your eyes red for a reason... close them! You forget things for a reason too... things dont matter they are non reality. you can completly indulge in the now.

But there also must be a non physical form which is most likely the chakra system or the tree of life in kabbalah.

it has been very helpful in my awakening process...

let me know wat you think!
First of all, the "Tree of Life" is not a physical tree. It's a Spiritual Metaphor. Secondly, the use of drugs is never the way. You may feel high with the added warm and fuzzy effects; but it will confuse you and destroy you. I have had a couple of "friends" in the past who think they have ascended to "new levels of consciousness and spirituality" with Marijuana. Not even close. Maybe closer to the Kingdom of Satan I give you that. Because the occult often use drugs for their blood rituals. Think about that one.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote