View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 09:12 AM   #719
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

James,

Thank you! This is a very interesting thread and I wanted to thank you for your help with disclosure even if it's putting a lot of pressure on you and your loved ones.

A question that pops up in my mind is if there is any way to naturally develop the same skills that I read people in mind control programs develop. Does the 'good' side have programs to help people develop abilities to counteract the 'bad' side, but without the mind control stuff? Or are the 'good' side only recruting people allready programmed by the 'bad' side, like yourself? You were 'rescued' by what you believe is the 'good' guys, right? Or is it just a another group with a different agenda wanting to save resources and thereby recruiting people that are allready trained? I don't think I totally understand the whole picture here.

For some reason this material really interests me and I also wonder if there is anything one should be looking out for with themselves that might be a sign of Mind Control. I mean, if it's possible to plant false memories and so on, how does the thought of you being mind controlled ever cross over into the conscious mind. We probably all have had our share of nightmares and even very real dreams, how do you know what's real and mabybe a sign of mind control and what's not.

Is there any sort of dreams or thoughts that you should be observant about?

Keep up the good work and please tell me if I can help in any way!!

With LOVE and APPRECIATION,
Sollve
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote