View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

Quote:
Thanks Ross. I look forward to that, as long as prevail entails reveal.

I said the word 'truth' will prevail as exactly that, truth.

I came here to learn, help and give my time. This forum was the best forum I had found that I wanted to be a part of due to its vision and agenda. This was before it became 'free for all'. Since then it has taken a different path, 'feel' and purpose from what I originaly signed up for.

As a mod I had to learn to adapt to this new enviroment as did many older members. This happened fast and the energy change has been significant.

Opening up the forum 'free for all' was a risk, this decision made had its differing views amongst the founders, Admins, Mods and the members, however the final decision was to go free.

IMO, the forum has mutated into a whole 'other' entity from its original position and vision of.

The energy variables have taken its toll on many, including our original founders.

Now that Bill and Kerry have parted ways, Bill is now the sole founder and owner.

It is Bills wish that the forum starts fresh (AV2) and return to its original vision with improved format. Members who registar will understand the vision of AV2 via the mission statement and guidelines. Those who cannot participate with a peaceful and positive contribution will know that its not the place for them. If they do become members and exhibit traits that are not conducive to the overall vibe of the community(after intervention via PM's to facilitate an understanding so they can still participate) they will be shown the door.

Its like this...There is enough crap and b/s in the real world that we live in, so, this will be a place that offers peace and goodwill to kindred spirits who wish for a place to gather and chill and contribute. Its that simple.

The Admin team and senior Mods support this 100%.

Sincerely

Ross H

Last edited by Ross H; 03-13-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote