View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:44 AM   #173
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Is this a test?

I have to commend many of the fine spirits here who have refused to allow themselves to be dragged down the mole hole - picking sides and polarizing these events any more than they already are.

Bill represents an excellent archetypal masculine energy - collected, tactical, rational. Kerry, an excellent archetypal feminine energy - passionate, emotional, engaging. Both energies are needed to maintain balance in the material. I think we may all agree on that. The current arrangement (division through a central portal) may be a good compromise at this juncture, however if this situation is allowed to deteriorate further your work and credibility may be at serious risk (which, in my humble opinion, is the precise result sought by the originator of this hub-bub).

Wikipedia: An infectious disease is a clinically evident illness resulting from the presence of pathogenic microbial agents.

Cancer: is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth (division beyond the normal limits), invasion (intrusion on and destruction of adjacent tissues), and sometimes metastasis (spread to other locations in the body).

I think we all get it.

My humble advice... cut it loose and pronto. Whatever IT is ain't worth it, nor is IT what it appears to be to whomever is seeking it.

Forgive the obvious inflection here, however with all the love I can muster I must ask: perhaps you should have been expecting and preparing for this? The both of you have monster-sized targets on your backsides and this should come as no surprise. Further, you aren't hard people to know and your weaknesses are evident - you both appear to have enough integrity and character not to hide behind some fiction of yourselves. Expect your buttons to be pushed. Expect your greatest fears and desires to be used against you. These are the shoes you have so graciously selected. We salute you both for that. Furthermore, we are here to support you. Perhaps the silver lining here is that you now realize this fact and, indeed it is no accident, are now here.

You both have my support, however I doubt this is the poetic and artful ending either of you intended (if indeed one was intended at all).

Now for Ghandi:
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.

Breathe deeply. Surrender. Smile. Jump.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote