View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

From Mudra:
"No matter how long you may keep trying, struggling, striving, wanting, and seeking, you will one day come to the One Way that is easy and sure. You have the right to walk in the hard way as long as you choose; but when you are tired of wasting time, when you have fallen and bruised yourself to the point of giving up, when you have proven that man is a 'broken reed' and not worthy to be depended upon, when you have satisfied yourself as to your own weakness, and when you are convinced that there is no way out, then you will find the way in, and you will find it to be an easy way, filled with love and peace- the secret place where wisdom, courage, health and strength abound. Then you will begin to live."

Yes, that rings true in my case. My first clearing guide fit in with my low self-worth and did exactly what I felt I deserved to experience and was very punishing and cruel and then rejected me but not before (with their help, ironically) I expunged myself of the need for this to happen again. I purposely asked for and received the "hard way".

The way now is quite easy, more balanced, and most days are an appreciation of getting further out of the muck and mire and closer to the absolutes of unconditional love, closer to "me" without compulsive additives.

Kula, this dovetails with your topic of resolving dualities. I am not as strong on the theory of resolving polarities/dualities as I am in the practice of it.

My aim is to see a world where even the cursed are noble and blessed.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote