View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #115
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

NanoTech- human/alien/animal crossbreeding-eating the dead

Mid 80's Yucatan

Small groups of children are flown from Brazil to Mexico regulaly over this time period. Blood vials are stored underground in this temple as well as various other machines ( cryotech and the 'Blue Tubes'- containers of blue liquid for cloning ). The blood vials contain ET/animal and human DNA infused with nanites. We are give them for drinking in this place and also injections. The A.I system learns from us through the nanites when we ingest the blood. We learn from the A.I system as well during this process. The end result is the ability to shapeshift and take on animal atrributes for military aps.

Clown programming- Dr Green

Dr Green teaches me about power during this time. He encourages me to embrace my darkside and we start by killing birds together in the temple and drinking their blood. During this time Dr Green seems to shapeshift into a white skinned 'vampire' with pointy ears and teeth. His body and head seem to grow bigger. Not sure i see this though drugs or trauma. He looks a bit like an evil clown. Screen memories of clowns are put in afterwards to cover the memory up. This processes are preperations for the main ritual which will occur in this place on Oct 21st 1984.

October 31st ( Halloween ) 1984- Yucatan

Night of Samael

I am led into an underground chamber in the temple. I am told before hand this event will be apocalypic and these type of rituals will decide the fate of the world in many ways ( rituals to bring about the end of the world- the old order being replaced ) ). The strucure of the large chamber is pyramid in shape. An altar is in the middle of the room with two pillars on each side of the altar. Flames burn on top of each altar. Four men in dark robes stand in each corner of a geometrcial shape on the floor ( a circle with a something in the middle ). I am taken and stood in the middle of the circle. I am directly underneath the point of the pyramid above us. They start to chant and I can feel an entity being drawn down into the pyramid and into my body. I try to fight it but the chanting grows louder and I can't fight it.

The next thing involves shapeshifting but I'm not sure whether to include it for the sake of credibility. If others on this forum really want to hear it, tell me and I'll include it

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-08-2009 at 05:23 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote